Scope of this Statement -- By entering and continuing to use the Web Site from which you reached this Statement, you agree to the terms of this Statement.
This Privacy/Information Statement has been adopted by Nutrition Wellness Center and James Martin, herein, Organization.
You can return to the page from which you accessed this page by using your Internet browser "Back" button.
Organization reserves all rights.
Terms and Conditions
DISCLOSURES: James Martin is a Clinical Nutritionist and is not a licensed medical doctor. Neither he nor other personnel of the Organization may diagnose or treat medical ailments or diseases. Persons requiring medical attention should consult a licensed medical doctor.
TERRITORY & ACCESS The content in the web sites linked to this Statement are intended only for residents of the United States and other jurisdictions where providing such information is lawful. All references to products or services apply in the United States only, no offer being made elsewhere. Others should contact us by email at [email] to discuss special terms and conditions.
Access to and use of this site are subject to the following terms and conditions and all applicable laws. You may browse this site for personal entertainment and information. However, please do not distribute, modify, transmit or revise the contents of this site without our written permission. The contents of the sites which link to this Statement include copyright materials that are either used with permission or are offered under the Fair Use exception.
NO WARRANTIES: We make no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site content or of the content of any site or sites linked to this site. Neither Organization nor any of its affiliates shall be liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of access to or use of any content of this site or the content of any site or sites linked to this site.
NON-PRIVATE COMMUNICATIONS: Any communication or material you post or transmit to us over the Internet is, and will be treated as non-confidential and non-proprietary (except as provided in the Privacy Notice, below). By transmitting or posting any communication or material to these sites you agree that Organization or any of its affiliates may use your communication or material for any purpose, including reproduction, transmission, publication, broadcast and posting. We may not be able to respond to all messages posted to this site. Furthermore, do not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or violate any law. We will remove any such statements.
TRADEMARKS: All names, logos and marks appearing in this site, except as otherwise noted, are trademarks (service marks) owned or used under license by us or our affiliates in the geographies where they market products and services bearing such trademarks, or are a “fair use” of others’ marks or copyright materials. The unlawful use or misuse of marks, copyright materials or any other content on this site, except as provided in these terms and conditions or in the site content, is strictly prohibited. By entering this site you agree to respect the trademark, copyright and other protected intellectual property posted on this site or sites connected to it.
TESTIMONIALS: Any Testimonials referred to in this web site were volunteered by the makers without an offer of compensation. The results referred to in Testimonials may not be typical and others' results may vary
THIRD PARTY STATEMENTS: Any third-party materials to which links on these sites point, or which may be accessible through these sites, are the sole responsibility of those posting such materials; this site and its affiliates do not endorse or adopt any information or claims contained in such third party sites.
ACCURACY: Additionally, the Organization does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein nor freedom from computer virus, and does not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
DISCLAIMERS: We do not offer products or services for the purpose of diagnosis, prescription for, treatment of, or claims to prevent, mitigate or cure any disease, medical or psychological condition. The statements made on these web sites have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration or any other governmental authority, unless otherwise specifically noted. We do not discriminate on the basis of any unlawful categorization.
- We provide services and/or products privately, with recipient's informed consent only. The dietary and other substances, and/or materials, equipment or devices, discussed on this site may not have undergone evaluation and/or testing by the United States Food and Drug Administration or like agency of any other country. Risks that might be determined by such testing are unknown. Where these substances are dietary supplements, they are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease. In some jurisdictions, some of these may be considered prescription drugs, controlled or contraband substances or medical devices. Since the information published on the web site is accessible to anyone throughout the world, the site does not give legal, nutritional or medical advice that may apply to any particular consumer. Consumers are cautioned to check with local, regionalized legal counsel and/or health care professional(s) before making any purchases of membership, products and/or services on the site. The opinions expressed on this site, and on sites to which it may link, are not necessarily the views of the sponsoring organization and are not adopted for commercial purposes. This information is not intended to diagnose or prescribe for medical or psychological conditions, nor does it claim to prevent, treat, mitigate or cure such conditions by standard medical means. We do not provide diagnosis, care, treatment or rehabilitation of individuals, nor apply medical, mental health or human development principles. If the products are of benefit to customers, such benefit is derived from their nutritive value and not any drug action claim. Insofar as the organization is a private association, this web site is "Expressive Association" which is the expression of the association's beliefs through its internal decisions and activities.
- If you purchase any services or products through the web site, you acknowledge that you have done so with informed consent and you hereby Privately License the provider to provide such products or services.
- To the best knowledge of the Organization, food products offered (including Dietary Supplements) comply with the Food Allergen Labeling and Consumer Protection Act of 2004 (Title II of Public Law 108-282) - http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~dms/alrgact.html.
- This Organization is in compliance with the terms of the Dietary Supplement and Non-Prescription Drug Consumer Protection Act of 2006 and will make all required Adverse Event Reports (AER).
- To the best of the knowledge of the Organization, none of our products are classified as “CAM” (Complementary and Alternative Medicine) Products and they are not labeled with claims to treat disease.
We have created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for our associated web sites.
This site has not been notified of California Statute CA B&PC Section 22575(a) noncompliance.
This site complies with the EU Directive on Privacy and Electronic Communications (Directive 2002/58/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 12 July 2002) and does not process the data referred to in paragraph 1 of the Directive except to the extent and for the duration necessary for services or marketing, if the subscriber or user to whom the data relates has given his/her consent.
Insofar as information collected by the Organization may be covered by the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPPA), all such information is maintained as Confidential in strict conformity with HIPPA rules. In such case, the person to whom such information pertains may obtain copies upon request in conformity with the requirements of HIPPA.
Please see our information Disclaimers, above.
Protecting the privacy of the very young is especially important. For that reason, this web site never collects or maintains information at our web site from those we actually know are under the age of 18, and no part of our web site is structured to attract anyone under 18.
All web site promotions, contests and sweepstakes are open only to persons over the age of 18. No information should be submitted to or posted on this web site by persons under 18 years of age, nor should any games, contests and/or sweepstakes be played by children under 18 years of age. This web site does not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 18 and does not sell such information.
If we discover that we have received any information from a child under 18 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe This web site to have any information from or about anyone under 18, please contact us immediately at [email].
Security & Choices
This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. We use secure server technology to ensure none of your private information is intercepted by outside parties. It is the responsibility of the user to ensure their browser is capable of using this technology. We are not responsible for the results of sabotage, changed regulations and laws or other causes beyond our control.
This site gives users the following option for removing their information from our database to not receive future communications; you can send email to [email] and put "Remove" in the subject line.
This site gives users the following option for changing and modifying information previously provided by contacting us by email to email@example.com and put "Correct" in the subject line.
ã 2005, 2006, 2007 – 04/24/07
Site Use Statement prepared by Ralph Fucetola JD